Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pocketful of Posies (JCS Apr 1998) COMPLETE

My completed bag. It took me until 1am to get it done, but it felt so good to get that beading done. This morning while watching the news I finished attaching the lining, made cording and once attached it was done.









This is the back with the front flap showing


Front of bag with the flap open showing the fabric lining






I still have to put a button and button loop on the front, but first I have to find the box that has all my Mother of Pearl buttons in it.
Now I have to find something else to work on. We'll talk about that next week.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A really pretty piece beautifully done, and you picked the perfect lining fabric. Lovely

Joan in NY

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home