Saturday, March 30, 2013

Inspiring/Depressing/Overwhelming

I have to say that going thru all the old stuff I have kitted up and started and not finished can be so inspiring and so depressing at the same time it's overwhelming. But most all of them I do love and want to complete one day. With that said, I have started yet another piece. It's Love Letters by Ewe and Eye and Friends. I've long loved this piece and cannot help myself from digging out the old EEF's that call to me. They are such a fun stitch. The girls also make it easy for you in that they give you the Anchor floss colors as well as the DMC, so it's easy to pull the Anchor fibers rather than do the conversion first. Here is my tiny bit of stitching so far...
LOVE LETTERS
Ewe and Eye and Friends
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home