Friday, December 15, 2017

2017 Year in Finishes

Looking back over 2017 it’s been one crazy year, just not as crazy as 2016. I enjoyed lots of travel and networking with lots of stitching friends. I attended Galleria in St Charles MO in August and got back to Shipshewana IN in October.
I’ve created some fun finishes this year.
My stitching mojo seemed to start last November and this is what I’ve finished in 2017.

Shepherds sheep/SB
Bag of Rings
Scary Snowball/EEF
Tanner Fob
Winter Berry/Summer House Stitche Works
Just Jack/EEF
Leaping Bunny (2)/Homespun Elegance
Pokes 1/Homespun Elegance (Bird and Needle)
Flower Bouquet (2)/BBD
Buttons & Blooms for a cure/BBD
Cosmetic Bag with initials and flowers
Purple Hare needlekeep/Blue Moon
Bippity Boppity Boo/LK
Pokes 1/Homespun Elegance (Poke pins here)
SACBS Business Card Keeper for Sarah/Blue Moon
Nevermore (2)/LK
And Rudolf/La D Da


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home