Saturday, November 11, 2006

Gameboard in Progress


This is my current obsession. I'm determined to finish this gameboard before next Christmas for my son, and considering the time I have available to stitch these days, that may be a stretch for me. I started it on August 5th, planned to do a motif and house a week and as you can see I'm pretty far behind. Lately it's the only thing I can even think about stitching on, but I have decided to leave it home while I'm in DC next week and if I have any time to stitch I'll focus on something else.

***In the future this blog will only be used for things related to XS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Hi Adana...Cathy here...
Last winter (January to be exact), a small group of us started stitching DT Game Board as a SAL. We managed tokeep it going until June and then things fell apart. We're going to start up again in January, perhaps you'd like to join us. We try to do at least two squares a week...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

You're making great progress, Adana!

I have this one in my stash, but I don't know when or if I will ever get around to stitching it!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home