Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another year, another new project


I've done it. I've started yet another project. The good news is, this will be done in no time.

I bought the fabric and chart for this at the Shepherd's Bush Retreat in Utah last September and I've been itching to start it, but didn't have all the fibers until yesterday. So far I have elements in all three sections finished. The first little section is complete. I have the roof on the house and the windows in it and am outlining it now and dread the fill in. I only have the bird and top of the flower done on the third section. This is such an enjoyable piece and it's moving along really fast. I'm rather anxious to get the three pieces of fabric put together and see how that border works out.

Anyone care to join me in stitching this one???

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love that chart, I wish I could do a SAL with you, but I have too many others to occupy me :) Someday I'll do this though. Can't wait to see pictures.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home