Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day



After several days of having the CRUD and being totally MIA, I wasn't really into the sweet holiday this year so it's good I managed to do a tiny bit of decorating a couple weeks ago.

Here you see a couple of my red Longaberger baskets and some "heart day" things I've stitched.

The second piece from left (heart and key) was a gift from a dear friend in Singapore 2.5 years ago. Thanks Choon Chew.

At the top are pics of DH and I in Hawaii and at Big Bear Lake CA and a model of the car he had when we started dating and a collection of Nantucket baskets. The framed piece at right is the top of Little Paradise Sampler. I have two more fun Valentine pieces to share with you, (totally non-stitching) but that has to wait because I'm off to dreamland with my drugs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love the decorating, it's so pretty :-).

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home