Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where there is Life, there is Hope

Yes, I've broken the rules yet again and started another new project. I have been obsessed with this piece for sometime and wanted to stitch it for a friend of mine at work who is a breast cancer survivor, but she's not at all interested in my stitching, so I'll hang onto it for now. It's a Breast Cancer Awareness piece designed by Little House Needleworks and it worked up in less than a week. I made some changes to mine in stitch count and colors and couldn't be happier with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Very nicely done. I have this partially stitched. I sure would not share with someone that does not appreciate stitching. Keep it for yourself and enjoy.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very pretty, Adana. I've stitched this one myself.

I agree with Kathy - I wouldn't give it to someone who I knew wouldn't appreciate it.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home