Sunday, April 01, 2007

Gift from a friend


A package blew into my mailbox on Friday, and it was such a treat to come home after a very long week to find a very special friend has been thinking about me. Receiving something from Italy always means it's going to be something amazing, and it was. This is a Chessie & Me Design pincushion. The floss Angi sent me is something I'm not familiar with, but they are yummy and just scream SPRING! Thanks gf, it's another treasure.


There are also pictures on Angi's blog
Below is the translation from Italian to English via google of what she's posted, it's such a giggle:

"Enough the thought… that is The gift is small but friendship is all.I have embroidered this pinkeeper for Adana and ringraziar it of its friendship.Between the fans of point cross the likeable custom represented from the exchanges exists in fact: he is always pleasant to arrive from time to time to house and to see a package that it waits for to you in the hole of letters. And then to discover the treasures that this hides. Therefore in order to exchange again the likeable thought, than it has sended to me for S.Valentino, I have decided to embroider for Adana of the strawberries…. waiting for those true ones.The model is of Chessie and me, embroidered on linen R&R with threads vanishes WDW to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home