Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Stitching Rests Your Honor, and I'm off to ROCKOME


"Accomplishments of Jury Duty From Hell" or "Variations on a theme not of Paganini but of Blackbird Designs" (Bluebird's Pins & Needles). This is how I spent my long boring hours at the courthouse last week, plus I stitched a bit on my WMN red Christmas Ornament set.

It really was a pretty good stitching week. I served all five days, got in the jury pool for traffic court (DUI cases) on both Wednesday and Thursday, but my number didn't come up before they seated the jury. Wednesday night I managed to get out of town for the brother-in-laws birthday dinner with family and Friday I was at Rockome with a local friend and we met up with the girlfriends from Chicago. My camera is overflowing with pictures of friends and stash and classes and entries, etc. What a blast!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful finishes - you really accomplished a lot in Jury Duty!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They turned out beautiful!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

What a lovely reminder of your jury duty!! I'm not sure what is worse, though - sitting around waiting to be selected, or actually being selected (although I guess you get more stitching down if you are just waiting around!)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home