Sunday, April 15, 2007

ATS start/Stocking fever


It was a dry stitching week, but I did manage to start "And They Sinned" (Examplar Dames) and I have to say that when I can sit down with it for a while and get a rhythm going I've really enjoyed it. Sadly, sitting for very long is never much of an option. I'm stitching on 36ct Elegant Bean, with GAST fibers.



The other piece I'm working on is Elizabeth's Stocking. This is two days of lunch hour progress. I also worked on Reed's Stocking at work a couple days but need to sort out the fiber situation before I continue on. I also need to throw Christian's Stocking into the mix once I find all the fibers I have for it.

Today we visited antique stores in search of the perfect frame for Flea Market Souvenir and I think I've found it. I took the frame apart and really worked on it as the back had been glued on....thank heavens for GOO GONE! I also managed to get LKs Come Let Us Adore Him pinned and laced and framed tonight for my mom and got my Henry's Wives sampler pinned and the gold frame put together. I hope to get it laced yet tonight. I've been in a stitching mood rather than a framing mood, so it seems to take twice as long.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

Nice starts! I can't wait to see your Flea Market Souvenir at Rockome.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Great starts! You are getting a lot done on that stocking for only stitching at lunch :-).

9:22 PM  
Blogger Kajsa said...

That is some nice starts you have there. SB stockings are so much fun to work on.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home