Monday, May 14, 2007

Friends that make you feel special


I've received two gifts this past week. The first was a kit from my friend Libby. We found out during dinner last week that we have several
things in common. This beautiful piece is finished as a trivet and I can't wait to get it stitched as I know right where I want to put it.



The other gift was a needlebook and tiny fob from my friend Debs in Indiana. Her stitching is amazing and her over one leaves me scratching my head. The beaded edge and perfectly made tassel and cording makes them so elegant. With everything that's been going on, it's so wonderful to have friends like this to make you feel so special.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Wonderful gifts :) Your stocking looks fabulous as well!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You recieved beautiful gifts !

3:14 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Your gifts look lovely. {{{Adana}}} - I think of you daily, and hope things are doing okay on the home front.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm excited for you! Its fun to receive stitching gifts! Both gifts are very nice. Happy Stitching - Julie

9:03 AM  
Blogger Kajsa said...

What great gifts! That needle book and scissor fob are so pretty!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

Those are great gifts!
~Lana~

8:23 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

Beautiful gifts!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Nothing like gifts to perk you up! You have some lovely treasures there and some very thoughtful friends.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Awesome gifts!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home