Sunday, August 12, 2007

HOT HOT HOT!

That would be the weather, just nothing but hot here for 2 weeks now. We had escaped having our air on for most of the summer until Aug 1 and then the heat wave hit. (08/14/07 Today I found out that my pinkeep did in fact make it to Italy while I'm sitting here waiting to hear from Angi and her emails are just not getting thru to me and I didn't even think to check her blog to see if she posted it....sheesh!)http://lagonelpagliaio.blogspot.com/index.html

I've been stitching a bit, finished a birthday gift pinkeep by Carriage House Samplings that just never landed in Italy during the past month,

then stitched Alyssum Pocket in pinks for me...
...and used the pudgie from French Heart to make a pinkeep fob for Alison's exchange piece that made it to Australia in 5 days.


And I have to share with you what I got from Alison in the Shepherd's Bush bulletin board exchange. A darling pink heart fob with such perfectly done beads around the edge attached to some charming pink scissors and a pink floss and some lucious chocolate and Tim Tams *YUM*. Thanks Alison. She knows the way to my heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

Great update! And which chart were you able to pick up? It cooled off a tiny bit here but the humidity is a bit lower so that helps. Good to see you back, and good luck on the move.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I love that Alyssum pocket in pink! I might have to re-consider. :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

You already knew that I loved the Alyssum pocket in pink - yours is lovely!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home