Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stash Sale

The weeding has begun.
All from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
Proceeds go to a local charity.
Please email me at adana69 (at) yahoo.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Easter Egg Sampler kit by Drawn Thread ($15.00)
My Son by Indigo Rose ($45) complete with silks on 32 ct light sand linen
Stitching Chair Necessaire by Hillside Samplings ($50) kit has SAL instructions included
Americana Sampling by Little House Needleworks ($25) complete limited edition kit from 2005
My Tuckaway Shoulder Bag by Colonial Designs ($20) chart, bag and sampler charm included
From the Heart Sewing Pocket kit ($25) Elegant Stitch Kit
Believe in a Cure Needleroll ($25) Elegant Stitch kit
Children with Fur Needleroll by Puddin Designs ($12) complete kit
Ring of Stitches by Earth Threads ($20) adorable fabric and linen bag and threads
Mermaid by Lanarte (fabric, fibers and chart) (15)
My Heart is True by Gail Bussi (9 Krienik silks included) ($10)

ADDED:
Be Not Afraid kit and large tin by Praiseworthy Stitches ($25.00)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home